Thursday, May 10, 2012

Percy Possum Adventures Week 2 Term 2

Percy and I went to a Disco party. The party was for Amber's 3rd birthday. Amber is Nathan's sister. The snacks were delicious! Percy stole a calamari ring while I wasn't looking. Percy was a little shy at first. Then he saw everyone having so much fun he decided to join in. My mum got 3 photos of Percy dancing. He had a glowing ring on his tail. It would be easier for him to dance if Percy's hands weren't sewn together.  Percy and I got a prize from DJ Rocks for doing fantastic dancing. I learnt a new dance move called the jump shuffle. Our prize was a little bag of lollies and raisins. I ate the lollies and gave the raisins to Ruby my dog. My sister Emma won bubbles. Thank you Mrs. Macro for letting me have Percy for the weekend. We had awesome fun together! Percy helped to make me feel better on Friday when I wasn't feeling very well.  LB

4 comments:

LB's mum said...

Awesome story LB!! We did have loads of fun with Percy last weekend.

Granny T said...

You are a real Super Star LB! Seems you had a great time with Percy. We hope you wore your fancy new shoes to the disco party. Did Ruby enjoy the raisins?
Love from Granny and Grandad xXx
PS You look super sweet in your school uniform!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you and Percy liked Ambers 3rd Birthday Party. I am sure glad that Percy got to come. What a naughty possum steeling a calamari ring :)
Rochelle Hyland

MR's Mum said...

MR says: "Percy must have had a great time at the disco party!"