Tuesday, May 1, 2012

From Paula

Hi there room 7 parents,

Kia ora my name is Paula Pearce and I'm the student teacher in Room 7 for the next four weeks. I am absolutely excited to be a part of your children's learning. From the time that I have spent in the classroom so far, I can tell they are all fantastic students who are willing to learn and happy to be in the classroom. I am also looking forward to finding out more about bugs!

Five interesting facts about me:
- I'm in my final year of my degree
- I have four amazing children of my own
- We have one cat call Barrack
- My hometown is Palmerston North
- I love to read

If you see me in the classroom or out and about, please feel free to come up and say hi.

3 comments:

LB's mum said...

I have heard all about Mrs. Pearce from LB. We hope you enjoy your time at BDS, it is such a wonderful school!

JL's Mum said...

Nice to meet you today Mrs Pearce. JL likes the maths tiggy game you taught the class.

MR's Mum said...

Hi Mrs Pearce, MR is really enjoying having you in the class.