Friday, August 31, 2012

Our Dads are special because...

he loves me. JB
he always hugs me. HS
he takes me to school on Mondays and Fridays. JL
he plays touch with me. NH
he tips me upside down. MCo
he buys me lots of toys. SKB
he teaches me how to play touch rugby. OE
he teaches me new soccer skills. MR
he can do lots of cool tricks. RG
he gives me warm hugs. OW
he does puzzles with me. MCl
he buys me stuff and hugs me. KH
he makes money at work. LB
he lets me get Mr Whippy every saturday. CB
he gives me bacon and eggs in the morning sometimes. EW
he does a great job painting cars. AC
he takes me to the park and he plays soccer with me. CHW
he helps me do my homework and plays with me. SA
he tells me all about his childhood in Wales. Mrs M
he is really good at soccer. LG
he lets me go on camps and ride my motorbike. RP
he lets me do anything I want to. CS
Matt is special to me because he lets me play DVD games and makes dinner for me. JM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your Fathers Day messages everyone! LB's dad :)

Anonymous said...

What cool Dad's Room 7 kids have. Happy Father's Day to all.