Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Percy Possum Adventures Week 7




Me and Percy went in the tree outside my house on Friday night. Percy went to the park with me and he got there in the back of my bike. He loved to swing in the playground and to climb on the wall. He met a new friend his name was Harry. On Saturday I took him to Pippins and he met lots of girls. We made lots of St. Patrick's day stuff. On Sunday I went to the Howick club and I took Percy. He went in the cars with me, Amy and Natasha. There was a lolly scramble. After the lolly scramble I went on the wet obstacle course and after that I made cupcakes. They were very yummy. Thank you Mrs. Macro for letting me have Percy Possum.



JL

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds like a good weekend Percy Possum!

Grandma & Grandad said...

Hope Percy enjoyed climbing your tree. Sounds like he had a very adventurous weekend.

Grandma & Grandad said...

Hope Percy enjoyed climbing your tree, sounds like he had a very adventurous weekend with you Jemma.

Mum said...

Percy Possum was a very well behaved possum.