Thursday, February 16, 2012

Percy Possum stories so far...







...04.02.12

Percy Stayed with me and my family. We did lots of fun things together. We went to the park. Percy made a new friend. Her name is Bunbun. We went to the chinese festial. I will miss you.

OW

10.02.12

Percy came to my house and slept with me and my teddies. On Saturday I went motorbike riding with my dad and I am a good rider. At night I watched a movie and it was Starwards in 3D. It was good and cool. We took Percy to visit my cousin James. He was one year old and he liked Percy.

RP





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Awesome room7
K.C Room20

Patricia W said...

Percy Possum is very very lucky to have so many good friends who love and look after him. I would love Percy to come and stay with us again.